My gift to you: A new Flash game featuring… me!

I made the following game as a cheap holiday gift for my coworkers (the people with whom I work in the real world), and it’s turned out to be a hit! So I figured I’d share it with others — specifically, you! It’s your basic “Progressive Whack-A-Mole on Steroids” type game, and it features the Flash programming team (thus, “Flasher Basher”) from my office (including yours truly), so don’t feel you should know any of them (Although you may recognize one of ’em from this post).

There are 12 distinct levels in all, so knock yourselves out!

Hope you enjoy, and feel free to tell me what you think! Thanks!

(FLASH 8 REQUIRED! If you don’t see the game below, check the comments for possible solutions.)

facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

9 thoughts on “My gift to you: A new Flash game featuring… me!

1. Liam says:

I think you may want to re-vamp it so it works on firefox

2. VeryVito says:

Liam, I’m not sure what problem you’re having — Do you have the latest Flash 8 plugin? I use Firefox exclusively, and no problems here. Lemme know.

3. Momentum says:

Doesnt work at all.. just playing annoying music and nothing happens.. only the background.

4. au3 says:

same here, nothing..

5. VeryVito says:

Again, a little help here? What operating system? Version of Flash player (8 is required)? This piece was originally made for a specific group with known systems, so I’ll admit it wasn’t tested in the wild before posting. Still, it’d be nice to figure out why so many people are having troubles here. Thanks!

One other suggestion: Do have the Adblock extension with obj-tabs enabled? If so, you’ll be seeing a lot more of this type of problem in the future, too. Disable the obj-tabs option like this.

If this doesn’t fix your issue, please let me know, but maybe provide some information about what you’re running? Thanks

6. Momentum says:

Running Flash player 7 here.
    Updating now
    (Right mouse on flash animation to see what version your running)

Maybe a link to the flash player 8 on here could come in handy 🙂

for now just go here to get version 8:
    (Remember the IE popup blocker)

Close all browsers before opening this page again.

and its works…

7. Lucas says:

It don’t works by me… I have an Apple Computer (no Windows) and I use Safari as browser. On Firefox for Mac it didn’t works. too. I heard an sound an see the background, but that’s all. My English is not very good, I come from The Netherlands! Sorry!

8. Turdhead says:

[…] It’s hard to describe the latest game from Turdhead.com, but it’s certainly a departure from our past: There are no drowning third-graders, no taunting coworkers and (gasp) no graphic displays of violence against hard-working cartoon characters. Regardless, we hope you enjoy Cosmic Bounce. Almost more screensaver than video game, Cosmic Bounce is to Web-based games what salami is to manhole covers: Zen. […]

9. Gail Hazen says:

I love flasher basher but it drives me INSANE when I’m trying to get the last guy and the seconds are ticking away and he does not reappear. That’s not fair!!